Mozilla Firefox Customer Service
Mozilla Firefox customer service provides you instant technical support and we will resolve your query in few second. Firefox has ended up being a well-known web program. It’s client agreeable highlights has driven it to end up plainly the First class web program on the planet. However, it might confront some specialized issues which should be settled with a specific end goal to utilize it appropriately. To determine such issues our master and expert are constantly accessible to you. You can dial our Mozilla Firefox customer service number to get the quality client benefit. It is open source browser and it is totally free. It is developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It is available for Windows Operating System, Linux Operating System, and macOS.Firefox for iOS was released in late 2015. Firefox was created in 2002 under the name of Phoenix. Firefox was released in November 2004 and was highly successful with sixty million downloads in nine months. Firefox usage grew to the peak 32% at the end of 2009. In June 2017, Firefox has between 5.65% and 14% of worldwide use as the desktop browser. Firefox is still the most popular desktop browser in the USA.
Mozilla Firefox History
Firefox branch began as the experimental branch of the Mozilla project. It became the experimental branch by Joe Hewitt, Dave Hyatt, and Blake Ross. They created a standalone browser with which they intended to replace the Mozilla Suite. The Firefox project has gone through several changing name It was originally titled Phoenix. Phoenix was renamed because of the trademark issues with Phoenix Technologies. Firebird was the next name the Mozilla Foundation stated that browser would bear the name Mozilla Firebird to avoid the whole confusion. On February 9, 2009, Mozilla Firebird became Mozilla Firefox with the name Firefox was said to be delivered from the nickname of the red panda. The version 1.0 was released on November 9, 2004, before Firefox project went through many versions.
Features of Firefox
- Firefox provides an environment for the web developers in which they can use built-in-tools such as the error console or the DOM inspector.
- Tabbed browsing, spell checking and live bookmarking.
- It can have themes added to it so users can experience Firefox in a more professional way.
- Functions can be added through the add-on created by the third party developers.
- Download manager, private browsing and location-aware browsing based on the Google service.
- Firefox add-on website gives the user the ability to add other applications such as screenshots apps and many other useful apps.
- Searching is possible due to the search box that can be seen at the top right corner of the window.
- If a word is typed badly into the text box Firefox can use the spell checking.
- Firefox has themes which
Firefox For Mobile
Firefox for the Android code name Fennec is a web browser for smaller mobile phones, non-PC devices, and PDAs. It was first released for the Nokia Maemo operating system the Nokia N900 on January 28, 2010. Version 4 was added for Android On March 29, 2011, besides Maemo. The browser’s version number With the release of mobile version was bumped from 2 to 4 synchronizing it with all future desktop releases of Firefox. Version 7 was the last release for Maemo on N900. The user interface is redesigned and optimized for small screens. All the controls are hidden away so that only the web content is shown on screen and it uses touchscreen interaction methods. It includes Awesomebar, tabbed browsing, password manager, and the ability to synchronize with the user’s computer using Firefox Sync.
Our services as Mozilla Firefox Customer Service include:
- Windows Installation and updating issues
- Resolving Mozilla Firefox Errors, crashes and resolving the issues with the web page display.
- Resolving Android-based issues
- Dealing with software complexities and compatibility issues
- General Troubleshooting and Giving more of the information about the product.
- Help to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox
According to the tastes of the user, the interface of Firefox can be customized. It is possible to change the appearance of the browser through several thousand themes. These themes are enough to add a background image for the top part of the browser like the tabs and main bar. It is also possible to change the layout of the icons Firefox which allows you to choose which icons are displayed in the interface. The user can also customize the icons by moving them with the mouse. It can also add the icons and extensions it has installed.
Mozilla Firefox Customer Service phone number – call us now to get instant help
It is a software running on multiple operating systems including BSD, GNU/Linux and all the operating systems compatible with UNIX, Android and Windows NT etc. Firefox is also focused on tablets and mobiles iOS 42, Ubuntu Touch and Firefox OS. It is not available on Windows Mobile 43. In September 2017 Mozilla Foundation announces the shutdown of new features and regular updates of Microsoft Windows XP and Vista operating systems